Staff Professional Development Policy Statement
ACCM College recognises that maintaining staff expertise and industry and training/assessment currency is a key strategy to ensuring industry relevance of ACCM College courses and maintaining the College's status as a respected industry leader within its areas of expertise.
ACCM College, through the application of its Staff Professional Development (PD) Policy, will:
- Identify and offer PD opportunities to all staff
- Prioritise PD based on immediate and longer term work requirements
- Ensure trainers and assessors maintain currency of relevant qualifications and competencies
- Set minimum PD requirements for relevant staff
- Maximise use of industry engagement activities
- Implement appropriate procedures to efficiently record, report and analyse the effectiveness of PD activities
- Implement mechanisms for the sharing of learning attained through professional development activities.