Complaints Policy Statement
The College, through the application of its Complaints and Grievance Policy, will develop and maintain an effective, timely, fair and equitable complaint / grievance handling system which is easily accessible to students and offered at no charge.
The grievance handling system will address any expression of dissatisfaction with any aspect of the College’s services and activities, including both academic and non-academic matters, such as:
- Enrolment and eligibility to enrol;
- The quality of resources and education provided;
- Fee payment and instalments;
- Academic issues, including course content, student progress and assessment results and the non-award of a qualification;
- Failure to deliver contracted services;
- Privacy issues, the handling of personal information and access to personal records;
- The treatment received including concerns about bullying, harassment, intimidation or discrimination;
- Student disciplinary actions taken; and
- Administrative or customer service issues.
All stakeholders including potential and past students and clients may use the College Complaints and Grievance Policy if they are dissatisfied with any aspect at the College.
Use of the College Complaints and Grievance Policy does not limit a complainant’s other legal avenues or rights.