Course Deferral, Suspension and Cancellation Policy
The College through the application of its Deferral, Suspensions and Course Cancellation Policy will:
- Offer students the opportunity to defer studies for a reasonable time for reasonable reasons
- Ensure that a deferral does not incur the student additional fees, or a reduced entitlement to a refund
- Advise students where their eligibility to government funded or subsidised training may be impacted by deferrals or discontinuation of studies.
- Meet government funded or subsidised training contract requirements
- Implement appropriate procedures to efficiently offer, and manage student requests to defer or discontinue studies.
- Publicise withdrawal procedures as required under specific programs such as Smart and Skilled