Student Support Services Policy
ACCM College is committed to ensuring that
- The delivery methods of ACCM College courses is clearly disclosed so that students that need a particular delivery style or a specific type of support are clear about what the College is offering and is able to support.
- All students are offered all practical and reasonable support to complete their qualification.
- Students receive regular follow up and assistance from Student Training Advisers.
- Flexibility is used, subject to meeting any program or assessment rules.
- External experts that can support students with specific needs are accessed as needed and their contact details published (below) so that students can access these services without firstly having to contact the College.
- Where the learner's specific needs are unable to be supported by ACCM College - we openly disclose that and help the learner find a more suitable training course or provider.
The primary contact for all Student Support issues that cannot be resolved through the Student Training Adviser is the Director of RTO Operations.
Learners may contact the Director directly with support requests or concerns via email@example.com