CommBank Indigenous IT Traineeship
Start building your future today with CommBank’s Indigenous IT Traineeship Program
PMO - A Project Management Office (abbreviated to PMO) is an entity that defines and maintains standards for Project Management and provides management reporting regarding the status of the organisation’s portfolio of Programs and Projects.
Types of Activities –
- Assist in project management processes, administration & time management
- Attend & coordinate project meetings including the distribution of papers, development of agendas.
- Assemble, maintain and collate project information. For example, basic risks and issues, milestones, resources and financials
- Assist providing timely and accurate reports for management and project governance groups
ASSOCIATE BUSINESS ANALYST - Business Analysts are responsible for analysing and documenting business processes and system requirements, working with stakeholders to optimise the outcome of designs.
What are we looking for
- Having an eye for detail and a curiosity and confidence to seek clarification
- Strong organisation skills and ability to keep accurate reporting
- Be an energetic contributor to team meetings
- Good communication skills
- Desire to learn more about the organisation and further develop project skills