Transition and Teach Out Qualification Policy Statement
The College is committed to ensuring that students are able to complete the most up to date version of any qualification it delivers.
To ensure this happens the College will
- assist current students to complete their existing course within the teach out period
- apply for any replacement qualifications as soon as practicable
- map the old to the new qualification and be able to advise existing students on the implications to change to the newer qualification
- advise students if we are unable to offer a replacement qualification and
- allow existing students to change to the newer qualification where offered (subject to any ongoing funding entitlements).