Independent Validation Policy Statement
ACCM College, through the application of its Independent Validation Policy, will ensure that in accordance with Standards for RTOs (clauses 1.8 - 1.11):
- Learner resources address the full requirements of the units of competency and Training package to the depth of training required for that level
- Assessment tasks and activities meet the rules of evidence (valid, reliable, current and authentic)
- Assessment processes meet the principles of assessment including offering an appeals process and flexibility for reasonable adjustments
- Assessment strategies meet the needs of industry
- Opportunities for improvement are identified and implemented
- The relevant RTO Standards are implemented in a systematic manner
In accordance with Standards for RTO 1.10 the College will ensure each training product is validated at least once every five years, with at least 50% of training products validated within the first three years of each five year cycle.
In accordance with Standards for RTO 1.11 the College will properly structure the validation panel.