Student Admissions and Enrolment Policy Statement
The College thorough the application of its Student Selection and Admissions Policy will:
- Treat all students and prospective students fairly;
- Ensure student admission and selection procedures are based on merit principles and are open, fair and transparent;
- Provide a framework for the selection and admission of students who are capable of success in their chosen field of vocational education studies;
- Comply with the entrance criteria for government funded programs and
- Comply with limits or caps on enrolments in government funded programs.