Students enrolling agree to:
- Make every possible effort to meet course module due dates.
- Make regular progress and complete the qualification within the course time frame and to the Student Participation Standards.
- Participate in any workplace training provided by your employer or the College.
- Attend any training or progress meetings with the College.
- Notify your employer and the College if you are having any difficulties completing the tasks or workbooks.
- Notify the College if you leave your employer during the term of a traineeship.
Students To Submit Their Own Original Work
All work must be your own work.
In all Colleges and Universities, submitting work that is not yours is regarded as a serious offence that can result in your disqualification from completing the course.
As a minimum you and any others involved will be required to re-do a new assessment task.
Where enrolled through your employer, your employer will also be notified of the breach verbally and by a formal letter.
If you work with others in study groups, ensure that your submissions are your own work, reflect your own opinions and are written in your own words.
Copy and Paste from the Internet or Workbook
Answers obtained directly from the internet or study workbooks (unless this is specifically required in the assessment activity) will be failed and are a breach of Academic Conduct.
Quiz completion by guessing randomly is a breach of academic policy. The quiz will be locked after 2 attempts and where the fail result is in the view of the College due to random guesses, an alternative assessment activity will be allocated.