Great News! The ACCM WebclassM Launch is LIVE!
What is WebclassM? It's short for Webclass Mobile and is the future of ACCM’s online delivery.
And that future looks really bright to us as we expand WebclassM to support our full range of Business, Information Technology, Finance and Warehousing and Logistics qualifications.
So what’s in it for our clients and students? We’re very glad you asked…
Updated Course Content
ACCM's 100% updated, relevant and meaningful course materials are the result of months of industry consultation and engagement with our clients.
We’ve ensured that our materials and assessments reflect what happens in the real world in which your staff and customers live every day.
New Online Capabilities Across a Range of Platforms
Complete most training and assessment requirements from your PC, Laptop or mobile device.
ACCM's new on-line learning strategies, include workplace evidence options, helpful video and audio files, an I.T. virtual practise environment and other proven digital learning techniques.
WebclassM Business Qualifications
- BSB20215 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Admin
- BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement
- BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Admin (Medical)
- BSB31015 Certificate III in Business Admin (Legal)
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
WebclassM Finance Qualifications
- FNS30115 Certificate III in Financial Services
- FNS40815 Certificate IV in Financial Services
WebclassM Information Technology Qualifications
- ICT30120 Certificate III in Information Technology
- ICT40120 Certificate IV in Information Technology
WebclassM Warehousing Qualifications
- TLI20119 Certificate II in Logistics
- TLI20419 Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
- TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
2020 Business and Finance Qualifications are just around the corner
ACCM has already been approved for the new 2020 IT, Finance and Business qualifications by our national regulator, ASQA. Once Traineeship funding has been approved at the state level for these updates, ALL new Trainees will enroll in the 2020 qualifications.
Until then, our programs are designed to allow a seamless transition from our current qualifications (above) to the 2020 versions.
This means you can enrol a Trainee into our current program now, and we’ll transition them to the new qualifications once approved (with no loss of your staff’s progress or effort and no additional fees.)
Of course, for unfunded courses we can immediately enrol your staff into the 2020 updated course on WebclassM.