Student Support Services Policy
The College is committed to ensuring that
- The delivery methods of College courses is clearly disclosed so that students that need a particular delivery style are clear about what the College is offering.
- All students are offered all practical and reasonable support to complete their qualification.
- Students receive regular follow up and assistance from Student Advisers.
- Flexibility is used, subject to meeting any program or assessment rules.
- External experts that can support students with specific needs are accessed as needed and their contact details published so that students can access these services without firstly having to contact the College.
- Where the learners specific needs are unable to be supported - we openly disclose that and help the learner find a more suitable training course.