- Respect the privacy of students, potential students, parents and guardians of students, website browsers and clients (all parties) and not intrude to an unreasonable extent upon the personal affairs of the parties;
- Only collect the personal information of the parties that is necessary for the conduct of our business;
- Use that information appropriately and only for the purposes and in the manner for which it was intended;
- Not collect personal information by unlawful or unfair means;
- If the collection of the information is authorised or required by or under law advise the parties of this fact, and with whom it will be shared; and
- Allow the parties to apply for and receive copies of or on-line access to all information we hold on them;
- Store that information securely against unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse, and loss;
- Limit access to only those who have a legal reason to have access to that information, or whom the parties have given permission; or to verify the authenticity of Testamurs, Transcripts and Statements of Attainment.
- Ensure that an party provided the personal information has in place equivalent privacy policies and procedures that will prevent unauthorised use or disclosure of information; and
- Comply with our legal requirements including the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 and Clause 23 of Schedule 1A of the Higher Education Support Act 2003 in relation to the collection of information relating to all students and the Student Identifiers Act 2014.