Please follow these key steps when applying to enrol
Step 1: Ensure you have the Right Course:
- Carefully review the course information page including entry requirements
- If you are unsure of what course suits your needs - call us to talk about the options before applying to enrol
Step 2: Understand the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment including:
Step 3: Apply to enrol
- You can apply to enrol online using the online application forms.
- This does not approve your enrolment but if your enrolment is not approved any deposit paid is refunded
Step 4: Log into Webclass to progress your application
- You will receive an email that has your Webclass user ID and initial password.
- Login and complete and administrative requirements like uploading ID.
- Download the 10 Quick Questions document. Complete these questions and upload to Webclass.
- This will trigger your College Student Adviser to call you to discuss your answers. The answers and discussion will be used to assess that you have the necessary language, literacy and numeracy skills for that qualification; as well as confirming that the qualification will meet your needs.
- Your College Student Adviser will also confirm that you are aware of the key Terms and Conditions about enrolment.
Step 5: Approval for Enrolment
- Your College Student Adviser will confirm that your enrolment is approved. Note that from this point onwards you are liable for the Administration Fee if you subsequently cancel. So if unsure - ask your Student Adviser to place your course application on hold.
- You will tell that the enrolment has been approved as the "subject" Initial Skills Assessment will show the result SATISFACTORY (SAT).